Well, good morning. All going well except for a few things. It's one of those "write in bullet points" kind of morning. If I write down everything that is annoying the shallarky out of me perhaps I can shake it off for a few hours.
1. Maisy has decided that it is more fun to just pee in the house
2. We were told she was 100% potty trained. I'm not believing that one at this point. It occurred to me that she was crated and so it's easy to say she was housebroken but if she wasn't hanging out in the house how would the person had known that she was house broken? I'm not keeping a dog in a crate all day. I just think that is cruel.
3. I was woken up at midnight or whatever time George came to bed. It used to be that he and Roger would get in bed and I'd never know it. Now George has to make sure that he knows where all the dogs are so he can put Roger in bed without putting him on top of the new dog so the new dog won't growl. So lights go on everywhere (not the main one).
4. When everyone got in bed, I had a sliver of mattress and had to scoot the dogs over to have room. I was just about a few minutes of getting up and going to sleep in the other bedroom. But I was determined to sleep in my own bed. How some nights can be so smooth and some nights such a dad burn Chinese Firedrill, I will never know.
5. About 3 a.m. I was woken up by Maisy who was trying to get my attention. She was on the floor, already out of bed. I thought she might want out. So I took her out. Upon this task I discovered she had already been up and pee'd in the den floor. It was raining out and she was NOT wanting to go. After all she had already been. The stubborn ME that I am, after crawling out of bed and already seeing that she went - I made her go out in the rain anyway and I went with her to get her out there on the leash. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa let's just all stand out in the rain at 3 o'clock in the morning in Irma leftovers. Hello skunk, deer, owl, and any night time burglers on the prowl ---how the heck are ya? Anyone need anything? Let me serve you now that I am awake. Wanna spray me go ahead? Scare me go ahead? Steal my stuff, come on in everyone else is sleeping. Here, wanna dog? Yes I'm
6. Everyone is going to experience my lack of joy today b/c I did not get any sleep last night.
7. Yes the dog came to see me just now and I said "I've already seen you this morning you need to learn to sleep". Oh my she is so sensitive. I didn't yell I just spoke to her with my sarcastic voice.
8. She went to hide. She wouldn't come out.
9. George got on to me saying I yelled at the dog. I didn't yell at the dog.
10. Now I'm sitting here in tears b/c I've hurt the dog's feelings and it breaks my heart. I feel like crying my eyes out anyway b/c I'm so tired, so angry, and so irritated and I can't control the situation and frankly just want to go hide in a hole myself....not be bothered....and sleep.
11. I'm tired of things being ratty around here.
12. I'm tired.
13. I'm sleepy.
14. I'm mad.
15. I feel sorry for anyone that has to me near me when I don't get sleep! I don't even want to be in my own skin.
Alright ya'll --have a good day. I've got to go spread the joy and try to make up with a dog!
Oh and George tracked in the grass last night again after I had vacuumed it up two days in a row. Instead of vacuuming again for the third time I picked up each blade of grass by itself - bending over 30 times - and spreading the love each time about how much I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove coming home to pee and grass, grass and pee, pee and grass, grass and pee.
Yeahhhh, it's lovely time at our house. For 26 years George has taken his shoes off at the door and why the heck he has decided now not to do that, I'll never know.
One of us may be considering a hotel before this is over. If I have sleep I can deal with it. No sleep - we all pay! I'm going to at least go work in a nice, clean place. Then I'll come home to pee and grass and grass and pee and old worn out scratchy sofa and................................. blue linoleum.
It's adding up folks, is all I can say.